Coronavirus update and advice

Stay at home as much as possible, work from home if you can, limit contact with other people, keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible), wash your hands regularly.

More information

2. Hackney carriages and private hire

Hackney Carriage (taxi) and Private hire vehicles and drivers