GM Apprenticeship Grant for Employers (GM AGE)
Up to 3 GM AGE grants of £1,500 are available to any employer meeting the eligibility criteria. The model also includes additional incentive payments to encourage.
A GM AGE incentive is available to an employer offering any apprenticeship where:
- The apprentice workplace is in GM
- The company size is < 250 (Excludes the Council)
- They have not employed an apprentice in the last 12 months.
- The Apprentice is between the ages of 16 and 24.
The model also includes additional incentive payments to encourage:
- Progressing a young person from a completed Traineeship to an Apprenticeship – £1,000 additional employer incentive.
- Employing an Advanced or Higher Apprenticeship – £1,000 additional employer incentive.
- Support to providers supporting Trailblazer Standard – £1,000 provider incentive.