Councillor complaints and feedback | Councillor complaints and feedback | Oldham Council


If you want to complain about the conduct of a member of Oldham Metropolitan Borough Council or a member of one of our Parish Councils (Saddleworth or Shaw and Crompton), you must submit your complaint to the Borough Solicitor.

If you make a complaint to the Standards Committee it must be about why you think a member has not followed the Code of Conduct.

You can read the Code of Conduct (see 'Part 5 Codes and Protocols' here: Council Constitution).


If you wish to provide positive feedback to a councillor you can email them directly.