Complaints and feedback | Oldham Council
Get a coronavirus vaccination

Vaccinations are now available to anyone aged 12 or above. Anyone over 12 can book online. Anyone over 16 can visit one of our local vaccine clinics without an appointment.

Get a vaccination

Vulnerable adults, children or young people

For vulnerable adults, children or young people whose circumstances or abilities mean they are unable to access or use an  online form, we are currently operating an answerphone service.

This can be accessed by calling 0161 770 8122 and leaving a short message.

The team aims to return calls within 2 working days. We do ask for cooperation in ensuring that this service is only used by those vulnerable customers who are unable to use the online service. 

Please note that the impact of COVID-19 is currently affecting our response times to complaints; in particular, complaints regarding our adult social care services.

The Council will do its utmost to respond to all complaints as quickly as possible and would like to thank residents for their patience at this time