The Chief Executive has overall responsibility for Council employees, and operates in conjunction with department heads.
Our Chief Executive is Dr Carolyn Wilkins OBE.
Follow her on Twitter @CWilkinsOldham
Executive Management Team
The Executive Management Team comprises Oldham Council’s most senior officers.
EMT provides managerial leadership of the Council and supports Elected Members of the Council in:
- Developing strategies
- Identifying and planning resources
- Delivering plans
- Reviewing the Authority’s effectiveness with the overall objective of delivering a co-operative future where everyone does their bit to create a confident and ambitious borough
The team works together to achieve the most effective services possible for the Borough’s diverse communities.
It also ensures that Oldham plays a full part in national, regional and sub-regional activities.
- Dr Carolyn Wilkins OBE: Chief Executive
- Helen Lockwood: Deputy Chief Executive – People and Place
- Ray Ward: Deputy Chief Executive – Corporate and Commercial Services
- Rebekah Sutcliffe: Strategic Director of Reform