Katie Thistleton competition
As part of the Bookmark Festival,
Oldham Council is offering two lucky children aged between 8 and 14 years old the fantastic opportunity to interview CBBC Book Club presenter Katie Thistleton on Saturday 29 April live on stage at Oldham Library.
How to enter?
You will need to think of three book related questions that you would like to ask Katie Thistleton, as though you are a CBBC Book Club presenter, and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Katie Thistleton Competition with your age and contact details.
All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Thursday, 20 April 2017.
The two entries with the best questions will be chosen as the winners.
The two winners will be contacted on Friday, 21 April 2017 and will be announced on social media on Monday, 24 April 2017
Terms and conditions
By entering the Katie Thistleton Competition, you agree to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and to comply fully with them.
1. The Katie Thistleton Competition is open to all residents of the UK aged between 8 and 14 years old
2. Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. All entrants must be available to attend Oldham library on Saturday 28 April from 10am and must be accompanied by a responsible adult
4. The Katie Thistleton Competition will be drawn on Thursday 20 April 2017 at 5pm.
5. The two winners will be contacted on Friday 21 April 2017 via the details they have provided on their entry email.
6. The two winners will be announced on social media on Monday 24 April 2017
7. No alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
The information you provide will be collected and stored by Oldham Council and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will only use your information for the purposes of administration of the Competition (including publishing your name and county if you are the winner) and any other purposes to which you have consented. We will not pass your details on to any third party.
1. You agree that if you are a competition winner, you will take part in and cooperate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name and photograph in such publicity.
2. Oldham Council reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time through the Oldham Council website without giving notice.
If you would like to remove your competition entry from the draw then you can do so by emailing email@example.com
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.