3. Change of circumstances
You must tell the council if any of your circumstances change.
- You no longer require benefit
- You have moved/are moving address within the borough
- You or your partner have had a change in income
- Your Housing Benefit is currently suspended due to you or your partner’s DWP benefits ending. (You will need to advise us of you or your partners income since your benefit ended e.g. wages, hardship payments, no income)
- You have had a change in household members
- Any other changes e.g. if you want to change who we pay benefits to (partner/spouse), a change in bank account details, a change in your property, a change of capital