Referral detailsGenerally a referral is required from your Social Worker, if you wish to chose ILBP as your broker, you can let your Social Worker know and they will send us a referral form. You are also welcome to contact us yourself, if you have any questions.
Contact phone01706 249 595
Opening timesMonday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Independent Living Brokerage Partnership Ltd is a brokerage service who will support you to manage your Direct Payment, Personal Health Budget or act as your appointee.
Services that we offer are:
- Face to Face initial visits with yourself and potential employee bespoke designing and costing of your personal support plan
- Finding creative ways to organise your support, helping you to choose alternative services
- Negotiation and payment on your behalf for holiday respite, equipment and club memberships
- An annual review of the service you receive audit returns and attendance at the annual review (On Going Support)
- Person centred recruitment - Strategic placement of staff advertisements to ensure the best candidates are targeted for your care. Person centred recruitment of staff to enable you to find the support you are looking for. DBS checks and insurance contracts of employment
- Account management - Direct payment management responsive online banking facility account management in the form of your own personal named bank account bespoke support plans are generated for each individual payments can be made in to your account from external sources.
- Payroll services - A complete payroll service that can be tailored to your needs. Registration and compliance with HMRC employees holiday entitlement is calculated for you to ensure compliance with pension regulations
- A database of locally registered PA's An office based locally who will visit clients upon referral Company formed from ex Oldham Council employees, with over 25 years combined experienced Excellent working relationships with small Providers in Oldham Borough Continuous support
- ILBP Referral Form