Local OfferYes (details below)
AgeFrom 16 - 25 year old
Join a Groundwork Prince's Trust Team and take part in 12 action-packed weeks designed to boost your confidence and open the door to work or training.
Three in four young people on Prince's Trust schemes move on to work, education or training.
Team up to gain new skills, new qualifications, new friends and a new outlook on life.
TO GROW YOUR CAREER
• Take part in an exciting four day residential
• Gain new skills and boost your confidence
• Get new qualifications and a complete a CV
• Complete 2 weeks work experience and gain a reference
• Make a difference in your community
• Travel expenses are paid and in most cases benefits are not affected
Don't miss out.
Find out more and join up at the registration day
Date: Wednesday 5 September 2018
Venue: 14 Church Lane, Opposite Salt Cellar Café, Oldham, OL1 3AN
The course is free and participants will receive assistance towards travel.
The next Team in Oldham is Monday 10th September 2018
Jay Rahman - 07850 310 732 or Mark Hilton - 07715 619 520
Facebook: Mohammed Prince's Trust Rahman