GM100 is bringing together 18-25 year-olds from across Greater Manchester to address the challenge: “How can we act together to transform Greater Manchester into a cleaner, greener place for all?” This is an exciting opportunity to meet new people and join a community of young leaders who care about making change happen in Greater Manchester .
GM100 will give you the opportunity to:
- Meet a new, diverse group of young people who care about making change happen in Greater Manchester
- Develop and practice leadership skills such as problem solving, communication and team working
- Earn great experience that will benefit your CV and LinkedIn profile
- Connect with established leaders across all parts of Greater Manchester’s community
- Receive free, personalized leadership coaching sessions
- Thursday 7 October 2021
- Friday 8 October 2021
- Monday 11 October 2021
- Tuesday 12 October 2021
All sessions are on Zoom at 1pm and 5pm
Who can apply?
Anyone living, working or studying in Greater Manchester aged 18-25