Contact phone0161 669 5818
AgeFrom 3 to 14 years old
Dream Big Sports is a not for profit organisation; based in the North West providing sporting and educational opportunities for disadvantaged or deprived young people in order to help them achieve their dreams.
We do this by aiming to fulfill five key aims:
- To provide sporting opportunities to disadvantaged young people and give them the chance to pursue sporting dreams through elite level coaching.
- To use sport as a tool to tackle social exclusion within deprived communities.
- To use physical education as an engagement tool in order to create a pathway to success in core GCSE subjects i.e English and Maths.
- To increase sports and community activity participation in deprived communities.
- To improve the health and wellbeing of young people by increasing sports participation in primary schools.
To encourage young people of all abilities to transform their hopes, ambitions and dreams into real life experiences through sport and education; irrelevant of their background, ethnicity, gender or ability.
For more information please visit our website https://dreambigsports.co.uk/