Mind of My Own is an app which children and young people with a social worker can use to make sure their voice is heard.
You can use Mind of My Own to;
- Tell people what you want to happen in your life
- Make sure that social care understand what is really important to you
- Get involved with your care planning and find out more about how social care make decisions
- Tell those people that support you and your family more about you
- Share good news
- Make a complaint or raise a concern
To get the app:
To find out more you can contact your Social Worker, Leaving Care PA or Independent Reviewing Officer. You can also e-mail email@example.com.
Information for staff, carers and parents
You can find out more about Mind of My Own and how it can help children and young people keep in contact with their social worker, share their views and get their voice heard.
You can also ask for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.