You can use this form to apply for a reduction in your Council Tax if a disabled person lives at your address and he or she uses a wheelchair indoors, or if the property has:

  • An additional bathroom or kitchen especially for the disabled person, or
  • Another room used mainly to meet the disabled person’s special needs

Privacy notice

The council primarily use your data for handling your query.

All information is processed in accordance with our organisational data protection policy ( 

We never sell your data to third parties or use it for marketing purposes without your consent.