Routine website maintenance

The Council website is undergoing routine maintenance on Thursday 4 June between 8pm and 10pm and may be unavailable for short periods. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Use this form to report obstructions on a road or pavement:

  • Overgrown branches, bushes or hedges
  • Road works safety barriers that have fallen over

To report Street furniture that has been damaged e.g. bollards, litter bins or metal railings that have fallen over. Please use this form:

The council primarily use your data for handling your query.

All information is processed in accordance with our organisational data protection policy ( 

We never sell your data to third parties or use it for marketing purposes without your consent.