Christmas opening hours

Many public services and facilities run by the council and partners will be affected during the Christmas and New Year holidays.

Christmas opening hours

This form is for people who work with children, young people and families.

Complete this form if you are unable to find suitable help in the family support services directory.

If you need help finding childcare, fill in the ask for help to find childcare form.

The council primarily use your data for handling your query. All information is processed in accordance with our organisational data protection policy ( We never sell your data to third parties or use it for marketing purposes without your consent.