Casual Trader Application Form - Oldham Council

Complete this form if you want to become a casual market trader.

You will need to upload copies of the following information:

  • Your current public liability insurance
  • If you produce or sell food, a copy of your registration and rating/assessment card

The council primarily use your data for handling your query. All information is processed in accordance with our organisational data protection policy ( We never sell your data to third parties or use it for marketing purposes without your consent.