Coronavirus update and advice

Stay at home as much as possible, work from home if you can, limit contact with other people, keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible), wash your hands regularly.

More information

Use this form to report the following kinds of obstructions:

  • Scaffolding or hoardings
  • Builders' skips or materials e.g. piles of bricks, sand, concrete etc
  • Signs or advertising boards that are unauthorised
  • Shop goods or tables displaying goods on the pavement that are unauthorised
  • Tables and chairs from pubs, cafes and restaurants
  • Traders or vendors that are illegal or unauthorised

The information you submit will be sent to the Environmental Health Team.

Please leave your contact details at the end in case we need more information. 

Privacy notice

The council primarily use your data for handling your query.

All information is processed in accordance with our organisational data protection policy ( 

We never sell your data to third parties or use it for marketing purposes without your consent.