Use this form to report the following obstructions on a road or pavement:

  • Branches, bushes or hedges that overhang or block
  • Road works safety barriers that have fallen over
  • Street furniture that has been damaged e.g. bollards, litter bins or metal railings that have fallen over

The information you submit will be sent to the Highways Team.

Please leave your contact details at the end in case we need more information.