- Adult Social Care Services
John Moran, Team Manager, Care Management - Adults
Unit 1 Whitney Court
Southlink Business Park
8.40am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Telephone number
- 0161 770 1122
The Adult Contact Team provides the first point of contact for adult social care services. Whether you need support for a short or long period of time we can assist you with advice, information and advocacy in your time of need.
We work with a number of services such as, education, health, housing and police, to help you access the right service. We also work hard to understand your day to day difficulties and requirements, so that you receive the right level of support. All new referrals will be screened and assessed by ADIS.
We can offer you support, if you are aged 18 or over, live in Oldham and need help and guidance in one of the following areas:
• Have a physical impairment which causes you difficulty
• You are an older person at risk of losing your independence
• You have a sensory impairment such as seeing or hearing
• You have a learning difficulty
• You are being neglected or abused
• You are a carer (providing regular unpaid care to someone in the above categories)
Mental Health referrals need to go through to Pennine Care
- Provision for AS&R
- General Service
- Language provision
- Yes, if required for an assessment
Get a coronavirus vaccination
Book online or visit one of our local vaccine clinics without an appointment.Get a vaccination