These resources can be downloaded and shared with your communities, staff or friends and family, to make it easier for people to find the correct information and help stop any myths that may be circulating online.
- Video from Simon Mehigan - Director of Midwifery at Royal Oldham Hospital
- Explainer video on the vaccine and pregnancy by Dr Nikki Kanani
- Oldham Community Champions COVID-19 Vaccination Fact Sheet - pdf
- Dr Bal Duper - Everything you need to know about Oldham's vaccination programme video - YouTube
- Pennine Mencap - Learning Disability and Vaccine video - YouTube
- Youtube playlist of translated DHSC videos on vaccine misinforation - YouTube
- How to register with a GP and book a COVID-19 vaccine without an NHS number.
(Letter available in 25 languages) - GOV.UK website
- How to register with a GP to book a COVID-19 Vaccine - (Translated health information)
- Oldham Community Champions Testing Fact Sheet - Download
- How to do a COVID-19 Self Test (rapid antigen test) - YouTube
- Covid: How to do a lateral flow test, in South Asian languages (video) - BBC website
- Large print posters, social media animations and videos with British Sign Language (BSL) translation - Public Health England website
- Dr Bal Duper - Everything you need to know about Covid-19 testing - YouTube
Youtube Coronavirus Playlist
Playlist dedicated to COVID-19 communications, which includes a range of resources which can be shared on social media channels and Whatsapp groups.