You can help stop the spread of COVID-19 by following a few simple guidelines:
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell and avoid contact with people.
- Think about wearing a face covering in crowded spaces.
- Open windows when meeting indoors.
- Make sure you are up to date with COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters. For more details visit How to get a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine - NHS website
- Keep up to date with the most recent government guidance Living safely with respiratory infections, including COVID-19 - GOV.UK website
Having a COVID-19 vaccine gives you the best protection against COVID-19.
- Anyone over the age of 5 can get a vaccine.
- Anyone aged 16 or over can get a booster dose, as well as some children aged 12 to 15 who are at high risk from COVID-19.
- A seasonal (Autumn) booster is available to anyone who is:
- aged 50 or over
- aged 5 and over and at high risk due to a health condition, a weakened immune system or if you live with someone who has a weakened immune system
- aged 16 and over and is a carer
- a frontline health and social care worker
For more information about vaccines and where to get one, please visit:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine - NHS website
- Get a COVID-19 vaccination
- Protect yourself against COVID-19
The government has set out guidelines on what you must do if you are travelling abroad:
- Foreign travel advice - GOV.UK website