Vaccinations are now available to anyone aged 18 or above.
You can book online:
- Book a coronavirus vaccination - NHS website
or visit one of our local vaccine clinics without an appointment:
We are following the Government's plans to relax some COVID-19 restrictions but it's still important to follow the rules to keep your family and friends safe.
Thank you for everything you have done to keep one another safe over the last year and a half.
None of this work could have been done without you.
While cases are high and rising, everybody needs to continue to act carefully and remain cautious.
- Minimise the number of people you meet and the amount of time you spend with them
- Maintain a reasonable distance when you do meet people
- Spend time outside and make sure rooms are well ventilated
- Get tested regularly and isolate if you are positive
- Get vaccinated when you are offered it, and encourage others to do so as well
- If you have had your first vaccine make sure you get your second
- Wear a face coverings or mask in busy indoor settings, crowded areas and public transport to protect yourself and others
Full details of the rules and government guidance can be found on the GOV.UK website:
Coronavirus: how to stay safe and help prevent the spread - GOV.UK website
Advice for people at highest risk of coronavirus
If you have been identified as clinically extremely vulnerable you are no longer advised to shield.
However, you should continue to take extra precautions to protect yourself.
Are you struggling?
Advice and support
- Test and trace/ self isolation support payment
- Help and support for businesses and jobs
- What businesses need to do
- Advice for people at highest risk of coronavirus
- Oldham COVID-19 Management Plan
- Help with benefits, money and Council Tax
- Support, help and tips for coping with coronavirus
- Coronavirus advice in other languages