Business rates do not cover the removal of waste from your premises.
Making sure that waste is removed from you premises is the business owners responsibility under the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
Waste collection service
- A range of bin sizes (from 240L up to 1100 litres) and waste sacks
- Collections five days a week (minimum of once a week)
Reduced cost collection for recyclable materials such as paper/card, cans, plastic bottles and glass for existing customers
Arrange for collection
Contact the Waste Management Group, and a Commercial Waste Manager will visit you to help you choose the right package and take care of the paperwork.
Support and advice
Businesses can reduce overheads by reducing waste.
There are a number of government organisations that can provide support and advice on environmental and energy issues.
Support ranges from audits to free workshops, seminars and case studies.
- Envirowise - support and advice on environmental and energy issues
- Energy Saving Trust - advice and guidance on energy efficiency
- Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) -information on energy efficiency schemes, environmental pollution, government policies and consultation papers
- The Environment Agency - information on legislation, regulations, best practice, policies and recycling companies
24 hour call out service:
- High pressure water jetting
- C.C.T.V. survey
- Drain testing
- Root cutting
- Septic tanks clean out
- Manhole repairs
- Sonar drain tracing
For a free estimate on all types of work call 0161 770 4417.
Secure paper shredding and recycling
Paper collections are at your convenience, or you can drop off your paperwork at the depot.
Storage bins are provided if necessary.
For more information or a competitive quote for ad hoc services phone 0161 770 1468.
This service is part of a programme that offers vocational projects for vulnerable adults with disabilities.