Enrol in lifelong learning
Enrolment form and other documents
You must complete an enrolment form which you can pick up from any learning centre, or download and print.
If you are paying a concessionary course fee you must bring proof that you receive an income-based benefit (original documents only, thanks).
Help with forms
If you need help to complete the form:
- Ask for help at a Lifelong Learning Centre
- Phone the Learning Support team on 0161 770 5800
Pre-enrolment discussion and skills check
For some courses (particularly those with a qualification) you will need to meet a tutor for a skills check or interview before enrolling.
A pre-enrolment discussion helps us to make sure that you are on the right course for your experience and qualifications.
It also introduces you to the way the Service works and the support and facilities on offer.
We strongly recommend you discuss your needs before committing yourself to a substantial programme of learning.
Contact the relevant Curriculum Manager to make an appointment.
Advice and support
Staff can help choose the right course and suitable qualifications for your career by:
- Providing course details including costs
- Put together a package of courses
- Identifying the practical and financial help available to support you
- Helping you plan a manageable workload
- Explaining progression routes on completion of your Lifelong Learning course