Find a course
Use the course finder to find a course that suits your needs. You can enrol online if paying in full and the course does not require advice and guidance. If you can't find what you're looking for we can help you explore options with other providers.
Advice and guidance sessions
Oldham Lifelong Learning Service are holding a number of advice and guidance sessions:
- Saturday 6 September 11am-3pm
- Wednesday 10 September 10am-3pm
- Thursday 11 September 5-7pm
All sessions are being held at Oldham Lifelong Learning Centre, Greaves Street, Oldham, OL1 1AL.
At these sessions you will be able to:
- Discuss course details and choices
- Get advice about the programme of learning that best meets your needs
- Check your existing skills to inform your course choice
- Meet a member of the Learning Support team to explore any additional support needs you may have
- Meet the Childcare Team who can advise on local childcare provision
- Meet an advisor from the National Careers Service who can give guidance on job and career options
- Enrol on a course which meets your needs
- Be signposted to other learning providers as appropriate
Free courses for parents, carers, grandparents and children.
Some courses focus on families learning together while others are for parents or carers only (see page 34 of Focus on Lifelong Learning).
Make the most of your money
There are lots of courses (some free) that can help you budget and make the most of your money.
Skills for jobs
Are you looking for a job or a qualification?
You can improve your work skills, English and maths, ICT skills, and increase your confidence and assertiveness with a lifelong learning course.
Oldham Lifelong Learning Service can offer you individual advice and guidance to help you with your employment related needs.
Check out pages 13 of Focus on Lifelong Learning for Skills for Jobs courses.